Penny in Yo’ Pants: make your skirt bikeable
We love bikes. We love skirts. But sometimes these two don’t mix well. Which is why these girls came up with Penny in Yo’ Pants, an easy solution to making your skirt bikeable.
1. Find a penny. Or you could use a pebble, a marble or other similar objects.
2. Find a rubber band. Better yet, use an old inner tube cut into rings. Super strong and super sustainable.
3. Now put on your favourite skirt.
4. Push the penny from the back to the front, through both layers.Watch our video if you need some extra help. 5. Form a button.
6. Wrap the band around the button so it’s secure.
7. Now and enjoy your new found freedom with your favourite skirt!